Twilight Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is a fanbased forum for the Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please Read and Abide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Please Read and Abide Empty
PostSubject: Please Read and Abide   Please Read and Abide I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:08 pm

.:: Rules ::.

[x]Forum:
-There are to be no threads of Henry Cavill.
-If you want a fanclub of Henry please pm me first, I don't want there to be a lot of forums on him.

[x]Members:
-Must first post in the Introduction forum before posting anywhere else.
When posting introductory post your own thread and not on someone elses.
-Must be active, if you are inactive for a certain amount of time your account
will be deactivated.
-When posting fan fics post your own thread, do not post your fic in someone elses thread, doing that your fic will be deleted from the other person's thread.

[x.]Avatars:

*The avatars cannot be bigger than 100x100 pixels.
-Moderators and Super Moderators help the Administrators and they deserve some kind of reward;

Note:
*Custom avatars are those that have nothing to do with Twilight Series (e.g.: avatars of Harry Potter, The Simpsons, singers, etc) nor are located in the Board's gallery.

[x.]User acounts:

*Are not allowed to have more than one acount.

[x.]Behavior:

*We do not accept verbal misbehavior.
*You can speak your mind bout an actor.
*Spam is highly forbidden.
*Do not post unclear text. Disorted text (CAn yOU giVE Me ThE LinK PLeaSe?) and text using numbers and letters (4 u 2), and other intentionally misspelled words (Can ya u give me da link plz?).
*Private Message harrassing is forbidden. If you recieve any of that kind of Private Messages notify an Administrator or Moderator.

[x.]Double posting:

*It's not allowed to double post (it means to post twice in a road). Members usually double post instead of editing their previous post. Well, if you want to add anything to your message, please, edit your first post, don't post twice.

Note:
*Only Administrators can double post.

[x.]Signatures:

*Signature length should be no higher than 8 to 10 lines of text or a banner of 500 x 200 pixels.
*Using more than 2 animated banners is not allowed.

[x.]Spam:

*Spamming is absolutely forbidden. Spam means to write nonsense. Posts that only say "hello" or "thank you" are spam-posts. To write such things, please, use the PMs System.
*Going off topic is spamming as well. It's not allowed to start individual conversations in public topics. You may talk about the topic, not other issues.

[x.]The Staff:

*A group of people who lead and moderate the Boards. Twilight Mania Staff: Admin, VampireBella
*Moderators: Moderators oversee specific forums. They generally have the ability to edit and delete posts, move threads, and perform other manipulations.
*Becoming a member of The Staff:
-Do not ever ask to become one. If you do so, you will never be one.
-Becoming a moderator for a specific forum is rewarded to users who are particularly helpful and knowledgeable in the subject of the forum they are moderating.
-Becoming a member of the Staff is not something we own you, it's something you can gain.

[[These rules exist to make this place a confortable and active community. We, the Administrators, do not want to torture anyone with our rules, we just want you to know that by following them, Twilight Mania Forum will be a better place to post.
Yours,
The Staff.]]
Back to top Go down
https://twilightmania.iftopic.com

Please Read and Abide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Mania :: General :: The Rules-
Jump to: