Twilight Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is a fanbased forum for the Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What were they doing in BD?

Go down 
2 posters

Do Alice and Jasper make a good couple?
He double-hockey-sticks yeah!
What were they doing in BD? I_vote_lcap0%What were they doing in BD? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Alice and Jasper 4ever!
What were they doing in BD? I_vote_lcap100%What were they doing in BD? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
What were they doing in BD? I_vote_lcap0%What were they doing in BD? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
They were never good together
 0% [ 0 ]
Why are they even here?
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
vampirelover
New to Forks
New to Forks
vampirelover

What were they doing in BD? Empty
PostSubject: What were they doing in BD?   What were they doing in BD? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:56 pm

There had to be some background info on what they were doing in SA. What do you think they were also doing??
What might have happened? I just want some one to answer them and please feel free to speak your mind.
I may not agree with you but I will listen.
Back to top Go down
http:///lifewiththecullens.twilight-mania.com/memberlist.forum
graciella
New to Forks
New to Forks
graciella

PostSubject: Re: What were they doing in BD?   What were they doing in BD? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:59 pm

i don't know but it was weird. i think they left cuz of jasper personally they don't say it but what if it had to do with renesme. mabey he wanted her blood or something. he was trying to get control of himself
Back to top Go down
vampirelover
New to Forks
New to Forks
vampirelover

PostSubject: Re: What were they doing in BD?   What were they doing in BD? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:25 pm

Sorry but that is funny.
And Rennesme has enough Vampire in her so that she smells good in a non food way.
Back to top Go down
http:///lifewiththecullens.twilight-mania.com/memberlist.forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What were they doing in BD?   What were they doing in BD? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What were they doing in BD?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Mania :: The Characters :: Alice/Jasper-
Jump to: